- Cultic Studies Journal Multidisciplinary journal that seeks to advance the understanding of cultic processes and their relation to society, including broad social and cultural implications as well as effects on individuals and families.
- Cybersociology Online magazine dedicated to the critical discussion of the internet, cyberspace, cyberculture and life online.
- Economic and Social Review Leading Irish economic and applied social science journal.
- Economic Sociology Newsletter providing relevant and updated information for scholars interested in economic sociology.
- Electronic Journal of Contemporary Japanese Studies Journal in the social sciences dedicated to publishing academic research and scholarly writing on all issues related to contemporary Japanese society, economy, politics, and culture.
- Electronic Journal of Sociology Popular publication, providing free access to an electronic database of sociological research articles.
- Ephemera Free journal for the discussion of theoretical and political perspectives on all aspects of organization.
- Essex Human Rights Review Publishes articles, essays, reviews and reports on contemporary human rights issues, primarily in the areas of law, sociology, political science and philosophy.
- Forum: Qualitative Social Research (FQS) Peer-reviewed multilingual online journal for qualitative research.
- History and Theory Articles, monographs, book reviews, summaries, and bibliographies principally in four areas: theories of history, narrativism, historical method, and related disciplines.
- j_spot Interdisciplinary, online journal focusing on a wide range of intersections between theory, politics, culture and social justice.
- Journal of Social Structure (JoSS) Designed to facilitate timely dissemination of state-of-the-art results in the interdisciplinary research area of social structure. Publishes empirical, theoretical and methodological articles.
- Logos Quarterly journal featuring articles on the arts, politics, culture, the social sciences and humanities as well as original fiction and poetry.
- Qualitative Report Online journal devoted to writing and discussion of and about qualitative, critical, action, and collaborative inquiry and research.
- Qualitative Sociology Review Open-access journal based on qualitative research methodology. Publishes empirical, theoretical and methodological articles applicable to all fields and specializations within sociology.
- Science Studies International journal dedicated to publishing articles on the study of science and technology studies. Designed as an open forum for all perceptive contributions to the study of science and technology, whether philosophical, historical, sociological, psychological, educational or politico-economic.
- Sociological Research Online Focuses on theoretical, empirical and methodological discussions which engage with current political, cultural and intellectual topics and debates.
- Theory and Science Peer-reviewed journal devoted to the discussion of theory, science and social change.