- American Psychologist Selected articles on current issues in psychology from official journal of American Psychological Association (APA).
- APA Monitor on Psychology Monthly journal featuring news and research articles.
- Europe’s Journal of Psychology Quarterly publication of scientific psychology featuring original studies, research, critical contributions, interviews and book reviews written by and intended for both psychologists and psychology students worldwide.
- HeartMath Report Online magazine devoted to articles on stress, health, performance, relationships, and positive psychology.
- Human Nature Review Forum for discussion and critiques of the terms of reference and assumptions of various approaches to the understanding of people as individuals, in groups, in institutions, in societies and as political and ideological beings.
- In-Mind Online quarterly magazine for social psychology. Explores every day concerns such as love, motivation, or religion.
- Journal of Environmental Psychology Access free sample issue of journal publishing empirical studies, reviews of research, and book reviews on the transactions and interrelationships between people and their sociophysical surroundings.
- Lumenz Networks Practical expert answers in HD video to common questions about personal and professional well-being.
- National Psychologist Bi-monthly magazine for behavioral healthcare practitioners.
- Personnel Psychology Publishes applied psychological research on personnel problems facing public and private sector organizations.
- com Aggregated news about psychology and mental health.
- Psychology Today Popular psychology magazine featuring the latest mental health news and archives, as well as articles on dealing with anxiety, parenting, personality, and relationships.
- Psycline Searchable guide to psychology and social science journals and magazines.
- Psynopsis Canada’s Psychology Magazine for psychologists and those outside of psychology.
- Scientific American Mind Quarterly magazine focusing on the workings of the mind and brain. Topics covered include autism, depression, schizophrenia, neuroscience, perception, brain development, intelligence, psychology and more.
- Scientific Review of Mental Health Practice (SRMHP) Peer-reviewed journal devoted exclusively to distinguishing scientifically-supported claims from scientifically-unsupported claims in clinical psychology, psychiatry, social work, and allied disciplines.
- Self Help Psychology magazine written by mental health professionals for the discussion of general psychology as applied to people’s everyday lives. Provides self-help articles on stress, aging, anxiety, parenting, and relationships.
- Theory & Psychology Journal examines such issues as the conceptual frameworks and foundations of psychology, its historical underpinnings, its relation to other human sciences, its methodological commitments, its ideological assumptions and its political and institutional contexts. Past issues available for free.