- .net UK magazine providing practical advice on the full range of topics essential for today’s web builders: design, development, sales, marketing, usability, security, copywriting, advertising, and more.
- alarm:clock Profiles privately-held technology ventures and tells you how these companies fit in to the technology landscape. Covers Internet, wireless, hardware, and software companies.
- First Monday Peer-reviewed journal on the Internet. Publishes original research papers about the Internet and related technologies.
- Information Week Online authority for breaking Internet news. Featured coverage areas include search engines, browsers, Web 2.0, e-commerce and web development.
- Internet Scout Project Selection of newly discovered online resources of interest to researchers, educators, and anyone else with an interest in high-quality online material.
- IPPro The Internet Covering the spectrum of intellectual property as it relates to the internet, from trademark infringement cases to the increasingly complex domain name space.
- Mappa Mundi Magazine examines information discovery on the Internet via an eclectic mix of ideas about technology, history, and the future of cyberspace.
- Media Mall Source for digital media entertainment news & reviews.
- m:best:mobile List of best mobile websites.
- New Media Knowledge Knowledge-sharing hub for businesses and individuals working in digital media. Includes information on interactive television, online music, government legislation, e-commerce, and more.
- PenTest Magazine IT security magazine featuring articles by penetration testing specialists and enthusiasts, experts in vulnerability assessment and management.
- Web Developer’s Journal Tips on Web page design and development, HTML, graphics, scripting, favicon, development tools, Java, sql basics, building web sites, and more.
- Web Hosting Reviewz Latest web hosting news & trends.