- JHSPH OCW: Johns Hopkins, one of the most prestigious medical schools in the U.S., offers dozens of free courses from its public health program.
- Open Michigan Medical: The OCW project at the University of Michigan includes a huge collection of medical courses and resources.
- Tufts OCW: Visitors to the Tufts OCW collection will find free material from the School of Dental Medicine, School of Medicine, School of Nutrition Science and Policy, and the School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Harvard Medical School OCI: Want to learn like a student at Harvard Medical School? Head to this collection to find resources related to topics like chemical biology, osteoporosis, and more.
- Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology: These resources, focused on health technology, are the result of a cooperative project between MIT and Harvard.