- Energy + Environment OCW: Here, you can find OCW resources focused on energy sources and environmental science.
- Environmental, Earth, and Ocean Sciences UMB: UMass Boston’s OCW project offers a lot of different courses, but a large number, 12 in all, are in the Environmental, Earth, and Ocean Sciences.
- FAO Corporate Document Repository: The Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN’s Corporate Document Repository is an excellent source of reading materials related to environmental issues that impact food safety, energy, and wildlife preservation.
- Tulane Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences: Stephen A. Nelson from Tulane offers access to six courses he has taught at the school over the past few years, from mineralogy to petrology.
- United Nations Online Learning: While not limited strictly to environmental issues, the bulk of the courses offered for free by the UN do touch on environmental science.