- Electrical Engineering: Professor James Svoboda of Clarkson University’s courses in “Electrical Science,” “Linear Circuits,” and “Instrumentation” can be found here.
- engAPPLETS: This Java-based project provides access to modules for learning about fluid dynamics, statics, and dynamics.
- Engineering Graphics:Here, you’ll find notes, games, quizzes and more from Professor Stephen Crown that will help you engineer graphics for the Web.
- Gerald Recktenwald’s Teaching Page: Visit this site to see what engineering professor Gerald Recktenwald is teaching this semester. You’ll also get inks to helpful study and professional resources as well as being able to follow along with the readings and information presented in his courses.
- METU OCW: The Middle East Technical University offers a wide range of free courses in English for those who want to learn more about engineering. Other topics are covered as well, from anthropology to game technology.
- MIT Engineering: MIT has one of the best engineering programs in the world and you can learn more from professors at the school through free engineering courses. You’re linked to the aerospace engineering project here, but there are also courses available in every other engineering program MIT offers.
- NC Learning Object Repository: North Carolina’s LOR has a large open course library which includes great offerings like “Engineering Physics.”
- NPTEL: India’s National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning provides free access to numerous courses, the vast majority of them on engineering topics.
- Nuclear Engineering: Former professor Bill Garland shares his expertise on the subject of nuclear engineering through this amazing collection of resources.
- Stanford Engineering Everywhere: Stanford’s free program in engineering offers up courses in computer science, AI, linear systems, and computer engineering.
- TU Delft OCW:The Delft University of Technology shares numerous resources in engineering and computer science (in English) that range from topics like biomedical engineering to sustainable development.
- University of Memphis Civil Engineering: Learn the basics of civil engineering measurements from the course materials provided by U Memphis here.